Precast Concrete Walls Western Cape
Need a quick, quality, affordable precast walling product – designed for maximum visual appeal? Request a quote.
Affordable precast walls
Lascocrete guarantees our clients consistently excellent precast walls from manufacturing all the way to the installation of your product. Our boundary walls are quick to install, affordable and offer a variety of finishes.
How are precast walls made?
- Our process begins with a mixture of crushed rock and sand that can be altered with different additives for various finishes.
- This is then transferred into a mixer to speed up the curing process. It is then mixed until it is a thick and gritty mix.
- Next, we conduct tests on the concrete’s strength by casting some of it for a day before crushing it with a ram.
- Before we cast the final slabs, any necessary moulds are put into place and sprayed with a release agent. We place welded wire onto the sheet before the concrete is poured which helps hold the walls integrity.
- The next day the wall is taken outside where it is sandblasted. We then cure it for a minimum of three days before declaring it ready for use.
Why choose our vibracrete/precast walling?
High strength and durability
It has mobility
Vibracrete/precast walling for homeowners
With all the wonderful qualities that precast concrete products provide, it is understandable why homeowners may choose our boundary walls for their project. Our products can be designed for reuse for possible future expansions and have an array of different design elements to choose from. Due to their strength, they are also ideal for security. Their height and width can be customised to your specifications.
Do you need quick, quality, and affordable precast walls – designed for maximum visual appeal? Request an obligation free quote from us today.